Aurangabad College of Engineering (ACE) is a private engineering institute established in 2010. It is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Marathwada University. Presently, it is running a Bachelor of technology program across five disciplines. The institute provides excellent technical education under highly qualified faculties.
ACE Aurangabad Highlights
|Affiliation||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Marathwada University|
ACE Aurangabad Courses
The Aurangabad College of Engineering offers B.Tech programs across five streams to its students. Following are the details:
Read more ACE Aurangabad Courses & Fees
ACE Aurangabad Admission
Admissions to the courses are centralized as per directions from the Directorate of Technical Education. For admission to the B.Tech program, candidates need to qualify JEE Mains.
Lateral entry admissions can be taken by students who have completed a 3-year diploma from any AICTE approved institution.
How to apply?
- Visit the institute’s official website
- The admission form is available under the download section
- Download it and take a print copy
- Fill up the details carefully and submit it to the institute
ACE Aurangabad Placements
The Aurangabad College of Engineering has a Placement Committee and a Training & Placement Department whose aim is to prepare students for the corporate world. Students are given proper training to build their skillset and also face the obstacles they will face in the job market. Soft Skill training, Aptitude training, Group discussions, and Mock interview sessions are arranged regularly for the students.
About 90% of the students get placement in the campus interviews. The salary packages range from 3.40-9 LPA. Some of the top recruiters include TCS, Wipro, Infosys, etc. The T&P cell also tries to maintain and improve job profiles of passed out students by keeping in contact with the Human Resource department of various countries.
Read more ACE Aurangabad Placements
ACE Aurangabad Facilities
- Academic block: It consists of well-ventilated classrooms with modern teaching amenities like Overhead projectors, Slide projectors, and other visual aids.
- Library: The very well-stocked library houses various books, journals, research papers, publications, magazines, and periodicals that can be used by all students and faculty.
- Laboratories: Every department has their own labs with state of the art facilities to impart practical knowledge to the students run by experienced faculty members.
- Computer Lab: It provides the students access to various software development and networking tools and servers set up to encourage students to implement what they learn.
- Workshop: It consists of various tools and experimental setups for students of Mechanical Engineering stream. In addition to this, the college has also set up CAD and Graphics Labs for the students.
- Hostel: The college has comfortable accommodation and a hygienic food facility for its students.
Read more: ACE Aurangabad Hostel
ACE Aurangabad FAQs
Ques. What is the intake capacity of Mechanical Engineering?
Ques. Can a B.Sc. Graduate apply for the B.Tech (Lateral) course?
Ques. What is the application fee of JEE Mains?
Ques. When does the admission process begin at ACE Aurangabad?
Ques. Does the college have any fests conducted for the students?