B. N. College of Engineering and Technology has been established in 2008 by the Baij Nath Charitable & Educational Trust. The institute is well-known for the quality education imparted by them and their stringent levels of discipline. It is affiliated to Gautam Buddh Technical University & BTEUP.
- BNCET has been approved by All India Council for Technical Education Ministry (AICTE) of HRD (Govt. of India)
- The college has been certified with ISO 9001: 2008 certificate.
- The educational establishment moves forward with its mission of “Providing the world with highly committed and quality conscious engineering workforce with special emphasis on their self reliance and sustainability to meet the ever changing requirements of the local and global industries”
BNCET encourages its students to take part in research projects so that they can use their academic knowledge for a practical purpose. Some of the research areas are:
- Heat transfer augmentation
- Dynamics & Vibrations
- Rapid Product Development
- Process Modeling & Optimization
- External & internal flows with heat transfer
- Nuclear reactor thermal Hydraulics & safety
- BNCET has a well stocked air conditioned library.
- It has a core collection of over 200000 volumes on management, technical and related areas.
- The library has subscription to nearly 87 journals which include both national and international.
- It has a good collection of audio-video, magazines, CD-ROMS, journals, project reports and annual reports of companies.
- BNCET has a state of the art air conditioned computer lab and numerous high end servers.
- The lab has 24 hours high speed internet facility through dedicated RF link from 4 Mbps.
- The total number of nodes available is more than 250.
- Latest front end tools and multimedia software are available.