B. N. College of Engineering and Technology has been established in 2008 by the Baij Nath Charitable & Educational Trust. The institute is well-known for the quality education imparted by them and their stringent levels of discipline. It is affiliated to Gautam Buddh Technical University & BTEUP.
- BNCET has been approved by All India Council for Technical Education Ministry (AICTE) of HRD (Govt. of India)
- The college has been certified with ISO 9001: 2008 certificate.
- The educational establishment moves forward with its mission of “Providing the world with highly committed and quality conscious engineering workforce with special emphasis on their self reliance and sustainability to meet the ever changing requirements of the local and global industries”
BNCET encourages its students to take part in research projects so that they can use their academic knowledge for a practical purpose. Some of the research areas are:
- Heat transfer augmentation
- Dynamics & Vibrations
- Rapid Product Development
- Process Modeling & Optimization
- External & internal flows with heat transfer
- Nuclear reactor thermal Hydraulics & safety