Bharathidasan Engineering College is located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu and was established in 2002.The college is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. BEC Vellore offers BE, B.Tech & ME in different specializations of Engineering.
- For BE/B.Tech, candidates should have passed 10+2 with 50% marks including physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For ME, candidates must have a BE or B.Tech degree in the relevant field to be eligible for admission.
- Admission to B.E/B.Tech courses are done through TNEA counselling, conducted by Anna University.
- Admission to ME courses is done through a valid score in TANCET.
- GATE qualified candidates are given direct admission to ME.
|Name of the College||Bharathidasan Engineering College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Name of Entrance||Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) counselling|
|Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)|
|Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)|
|Mode of Application||Online|