Bhutta College of Engineering and Technology (BCET) was established in 2003 by the Keharnam Memorial Educational Society in the village of Bhutta, Ludhiana, Punjab.
Bhutta College of Engineering and Technology offers full-time B.Tech course in four specializations with 420 seats in total. It also caters 2- year regular MBA course to the aspirants in three specializations with total 60 seats.
- Mode of application is offline and the application form could be either downloaded from the college’s website or candidates can get it in person from the college.
- Application fees can be submitted through Demand Draft.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board and have appeared in JEE Main are considered eligible for admission to B.Tech course.
- Applicants who hold 3-years graduation degree in any discipline and have appeared in CMAT are eligible to get admission to MBA course.
- Selection of the candidates in B.Tech is done on the basis of their merit in JEE Mains and admission is given through Punjab Technical University (PTU) counselling.
- Admission to MBA is done through PTU counselling based on the merit of CMAT.
Highlights of Bhutta College of Engineering and Technology Admissions 2021
|Name of the College||Bhutta College of Engineering and Technology|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based/Through PTU Counselling|
|Name of the entrance||B.Tech: JEE Main MBA: CMAT|