CSI College of Engineering, Nilgiris is committed towards providing quality education to the students helping them to excel in every field. It endeavors to cater to the changing needs and challenging demands of the industry and society. It emphasize on the attaining academic excellence by providing the proper infrastructure and a congenial environment for learning. It helps in collaboration with the industries and promotes research and development. It targets at continuous improvement in technical education through the Quality Management Systems. It works on the principle which considers action to be the ultimate aim of education instead of knowledge. It strives to equip the students with the technical knowledge; aims at inculcating right attitude in them; motivates them to take independent decision; so that they can be useful human resource for shouldering the responsibility of the industry.
CSI College of Engineering NilgirisFacts and figures:
AICTE, New Delhi and Government of Tamil Nadu
Anna University, Chennai
Church of South India, Coimbatore Diocesan Council
06 undergraduate, 04 postgraduate
Volumes in the library
Why to join CSI College of Engineering Nilgiris:
- Digitalized library: The students are exposed to the window of world of knowledge by provision of excellent library facility with latest information. The colleges has well equipped digital library with the facility of online access of books through OPAC i.e. Online Public Access Catalogue. The library ha s a wide store of books, journals etc. along with the internet facility.
- Excellent placement facility: The students of the college get placement in the renowned companies like Hewlett Packard, Mphasis, 4W, Cognizant, Multivista Global Ltd., Spyder Safety Equipment, CTS etc.
- Internet and computer facility: The campus of the college has Wi-Fi facility. The computer lab has several servers with high speed net and antivirus facility.
- Promotion of research and development: The College encourages the researches and publication by providing the facilities for this purpose.
- Innovative methods of teaching: The College provides the modern and latest innovative methods of teaching. Workshops and seminars are arranged regularly for giving hands on experience to the students. Teaching is through teaching aids such as OHP, LCD, computer, internet etc.