Cape Institute of Technology - [CAPE] Quick Updates
Cape Institute of Technology was established in 2001. The basic objective of Cape is to integrate the analytical skills of the student and enable them to reinvent creating ideas, thereby creating Engineers of tomorrow. Cape' is the brain child of a long ventured dream of great men and scholars which has been started at the tail end of the landscape "Cape Comorin" which aims at fostering.
- Motto of the college is “Shaping the world of Educational Excellence”
- Vision of college is “To become a world-class education centre committed to imparting value-based, community- centric, forward-looking education in an environment of constant inquiry and knowledge gathering by setting the global standard for quality education in rural India”
- Mission of the college is “To create a vibrant campus community that inspires thinking, creativity and innovation while inculcating strong values, a desire to pursue technical excellence and a high degree of professionalism by providing the best opportunities to pursue world-class education”
- The campus is spread over 100 acres
- Nearest railway station is kanyakumari that is approximately 15 kms from the college
Placements -Placement records of year 2013-14 is mentioned below:
Name of the Company
Number of Students placed
Accurate India Steel Forging(ASF)
Bright Metal Finishers
Dural Trims and Profiles
Harvest Future consultants
Placement record of last few years is mentioned below:
Number of Student placed
- Paper presentation
- Cycle Rally
- Code Debugging
- Poster Design
- I-DEZIRE-6th National Level Technical Symposium
- National Workshop on Operating System Design
- International Conference on Advancements in Electrical, Electronics and Computing technologies
- Research Issues in Composite Materials
- First generation graduate fees re imbursement of Rs.20000/- per year will be sanctioned by govt. for those students admitted through counseling.
- B.C, M.B.C and D.N.C scholarship is sanctioned by the backward classes and minority welfare Dept.of govt. of Tamilnadu to the native of Tamilnadu only.
- S.C, S.T scholarship is sanctioned by the Dept. of S.C and S.T welfare to the students belonging to S.C,S.T communities of Tamilnadu only
- Scholarship is sanctioned to the wards of government employees such as police, teachers etc. by the welfare association of the concerned Depts.