DGP Institute of Technology and Management (DGPITM) is a premier engineering institution in Gurgaon, Haryana. Affiliated to MDU, Rohtak, the institute was established in 2011 and currently offers undergraduate level engineering programs in the fields of Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, with a total intake of 350 students.
In addition to it, DGP Institute of Technology and Management also offers two M.Tech programs in the disciplines of Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering with an intake of 36 and 18 seats respectively.
- Candidates securing a minimum of 45% aggregate in PCM/B at 10+2 level are eligible to apply for B.Tech and B.Pharm programs.
- Candidates who possess BE or B.Tech degree with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for M.Tech programs.
- Diploma in Engineering / B.Sc. graduates are eligible for admission to B.Tech programs under Lateral Entry scheme.
- B. Tech candidates are selected on the basis of JEE score and counselling.
- M. Tech candidates are selected on the basis merit and counselling conducted at institute level.
- B. Tech candidates can apply through JEE Main website and its respective counselling.
- M. Tech candidates can apply directly through the institute level admission process by filling up the online application form.
- B. Tech lateral entry candidates can apply through LEET rank/counselling.
- Payment of fees for M.Tech applications can be made in cash/demand draft only.
- Reservation is provided as per norms laid out by the Government of India and Haryana State Government.
|Name of the University||DGP Institute of Technology & Management|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Counselling|
|Last Date to Apply||Ongoing|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|Counselling||State & Institute Level|
|Counselling Date||To Be Announced|