Doon Valley Institute of Engineering and Technology (DIET) was established in 2001 and it is running under Doon Valley Trust. It is constituent college of Doon Valley group of Institutions. It is committed to impart quality education & training leading to various professional degrees and aims to be a global Institution through continual improvement. It is situated in Karnal, Haryana. It offers under graduate and post graduate Engineering courses.
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- It is ISO 9001:2008 certified institute
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Food Technology
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
Placement Record 2013-14
Total No. of Placed Students
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
- The College Library has rich collection of text and reference books, journals, magazines, audio/videos, CD ROMs, research reports, online journals, database analysis software, etc. in all disciplines and in all areas of study.
- WEB OPEC Catalog software enables students and staff to search, request for, and reserve books and other reference material in the library, from the comfort of their residence/accommodation
- The Central Library has an exclusive Digital Library of 50 terminals to provide students free and fast access to internet
- Free Book Bank facility to all the students