Dr. Seema Quadri Institute of Engineering and Technology, Aurangabad is part of the Everest Educational Society. The said trust and society is a Muslim Religious Minority Institution as declared by the Government of Maharashtra. The College was established with a vision of imparting quality education, research and consultancy, contributing to national development.
Facts and Figures of Dr. Seema Quadri Institute of Engineering and Technology:
Dr. S. S. Lomte
Institute affiliated to
Dr. B. A. M. University, Aurangabad
How to reach?
Nearest Bus Station: Aurangabad Bus station (8 Km)
Nearest Railway Station: Aurangabad Railway Station (10 Km).
Nearest Airport: Chikalthana Airport (12 Km)
Why to Join Dr. Seema Quadri Institute of Engineering and Technology?
- Infrastructure- Spread over an area of 14 acres of land, the college has a modern building in a comfortable setting. The class rooms and lecture halls are spacious and equipped with modern teaching aids. The Library offers a huge cache of books of national and international publications. The digital library gives students’ access to online journals.
- Laboratories and Workshop– The College has state-of-the art laboratories with modern equipments, latest machinery and tools in place. The Computer Lab is furnished with latest computers and internet facility. Digital Language Lab helps in improving soft skills of the students while the 9000 sr. meter workshop is where the practical skills of students are honed.
- Extra-curricular activities– For the all round development of students, the College organizes various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities viz. technical events, quiz, debate, social events, cultural and sports events.
- Facilities– The College provides hostel accommodation to boys. There are both outdoor and indoor games available for students to choose from. The College also has a well furnished Guest House within the premises. Parking facility is provided on the college grounds for two and four wheelers.
- Visits- Many prominent personalities visit the campus regularly sharing their knowledge with the students.