Ganapathy Engineering College (GCE), Warangal was started in 2005. It is a venture of Ganapathy Educational Society established in 1978 by a team of renowned educationists with an aim of imparting a high standard of education to rural children.
- It is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad
- National Service Scheme (NSS) – The students of the college are active members of NSS group.
- Art & Cultural Association
- It comprises of 2 independent, 3 floors building
- Seating capacity of 450 students at a time
- Collection of 1,01,554 volumes under the book bank & 30,829 under the SC/ST book bank
- 152 Technical Periodicals out of which 42 are International
- 771 CD’s of learning material
- 330 E – Books 247 & E – Journals
- 29 Computer centers with 1600 systems of which 250 reserved for faculty
- 14Mbps leased line Internet connectivity on 24x7 basis
Separate hostel for boys & girls with Dormitory arrangements
Common reading room
Seating capacity of 250 persons at a time
Centralized sound system with 35mm Film Projector
Playground for Outdoor games measuring 2.17 lakh sq. feet
400 meters standard running track
Arrangement for Indoor games is also available
The college offers Scholarships & Concessions to students from poor economic backgrounds & backward communities who have the eligibility for admission.