Godavari College of Engineering (GCOE), Jalgaon was started by Dr. Ulhas Patil in 1999 as one of the member colleges of Godavari Foundation. It seeks to provide technical education with strong foundation along with value added skills. Faculties from industry and academia are present. Interaction with eminent personalities in their respective field is a continuous activity at the college.
- It is recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi & Govt. of Maharashtra
- It is affiliated to North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon (NMU is UGC-NACC 4 star accredited University).
- Published two books on Engg. Chem-I, Engg. Chem -II, for first year students of Engineering,
- Paper presented on 'synthesis and characterization of nano-sized ZnO particles' at national conference on Indian development in recent in ideal semiconductor for Novel application held at Navapur College
- Paper presented on 'Painleve test with logarithmic to a reduced system of six coupled non-linear ODE's in national conf. of Mathematics organised by N.M.U., Jalgaon
- Paper published on "Security Issues in Cloud Computing"
- Paper presented on Architecture Review of CMOS Flash ADC
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Seminar on Personality Development by Ideal corp. Education Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai on
- Road Safety Workshop by DY RTO Mr. Purushottam D Nikam & Sakal Group of Publicatons
- Seminar on Enterprise Resource Planning by Customize Computer Services, Mumbai
- Seminar on Web Application and Introduction to Web Services Mr. Nitin Borge,SEED Infotech Ltd, Pune
- Seminar on Career Opportunities in Infrastructure Sector by SAMVIT, School of Infrastructure Business, Pune
- Industrial Visit to Railway Signal Control System
- Industrial Visit to Infosys Ltd
- Industrial Visit to Sunita Industries
- Industrial Visit to Sona Ice Plant & Cold Storage
- Equipped with 60 quad core processor computer systems
- Internet access at 10Mbps speed
- Equipped with DLP Projector, Interactive White Board & PA system
- Spread over an area of 492 sq mts
- 2000 volumes of text & reference books
- E-Library (DELNET/INFLIBNET),ACM,IEEE & Springer E-Journals, J-Gate E-Books
- S.D.I (Selective Dissemination of Information)
- C.A.S (Current Awareness Service)
- OPAC Search (Open Public Access Catalog)
- Reprographic Services
- 24x7 Reading Room facility
Facility for both Indoor & Outdoor games
- Hostel is available for girls only
- 24x7 Internet access
- GENPEX 2014, a state level project exhibition – It operates under the banner of ISTE Student Chapter of Godavari’s Foundation. Its motto is to inspire engineers to contribute new research & ideas.
- Students received awards at the ‘Techo Era 2011’
- Students received awards at State Level IT Event in Paper Presentation Event.