Gudlavalleru Engineering College was established in 1998 by the AANM & VVRSR Educational Society. It is committed to impart quality education & training leading to various professional degrees and aims to produce quality engineers by providing state-of-the-art engineering education. It is situated in Gudlavalleru, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh.. It offers under graduate and post graduate Engineering courses, MCA and MBA.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada
- It is recognized by UGC
- Accredited by NBA and Tata Consultancy Service (TCS)
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Management Studies
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
- National Service Scheme
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Computer Society of India (CSI)
- The library has collection of over 44,948 volumes and 11,59 titles of Books to provide time bound information services for the patrons of the college,
- It is subscribed over 93 national and 12 international journals
- The Library is member of DELNET and provides web access to 1,21,08,793 records of Books, Periodicals, Theses, Dissertations with locational data and document delivery facility at the national level to the students and faculty
- It is connected to 2196 Libraries in 32 States in India and seven other countries.