Gurukula Institute of Technology was established in the year 2005 and it is a unit of Techno Group of institutions (TGOI). The institute is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Odisha and recognized by AICTE, New Delhi.
- The campus having pollution free environment is located at Chhatabar on the outskirts about 15. km away from Bhubaneswar, Orissa
- The institute aims at imparting quality education with the traditional Guru Kula concept
No. of companies visited
No. of students placed
- Over 6,000 titles and 40,000 volumes.
- More than 35 national and 20 international technical and non-technical journals
- 6 MBPS leased line
- 350 Intel Core-i computers
College review: The College provides spacious infrastructure and also it organizes regular lectures and seminars for upgrading skills of students as well as faculty members.