Gyan Ganga College of Technology - [GGCT] Quick Updates
Gyan Ganga College of Technology (GGCT), Jabalpur was established in 2006.. It is an ISO Certified Institute. The institute offers B.E. courses in five branches of engineering. The college has well equipped infrastructure and healthy environment for education and personality development.
- The college has well equipped infrastructure and healthy environment for education and personality development
- It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Electronics and Communication
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Electrical and Electronics
- The institute has become an Active Centre of Shriram Value Services (P) Ltd Certificate to hold any sort of Campus Recruitment Process for the whole district
- Institute is the nodal training centre for IBM-DB2 program offered under the finishing school concept of the RGPV
- Institute is an educational partner of SAP India to offer SAP ERP training
- Authorized partner of Oracle Corporation (India) under ORACLE University for the Work Force Development Program (WDP) to provide training on different ORACLE modules
- The institute has tie-up with some major core companies like BSNL, BHEL, MPPGC, NTPC, Airtel, ONGC, etc. for providing industrial training to the students
Name of the Company
Tata consultancy services
Cognizant tech. solns.
Persistent systems ltd.
Automatic electric ltd.
Integrated tech. res. (p) ltd.
Nr switch n radio services (p) ltd.
Asianlak health foods ltd.
Jindal itf ltd.
- It has the collection of more than 15000 books including all the branches
- It houses 180 periodicals on various subjects
- OBC, SC/ST Post Metric Scholarship as per mp state government
- AWAS Yojana as per MP Government
- Govan ki beti yojana ( only girls ) as per MP Government
- Pratibha kirna yojana ( only girls ) as per MP Government
- MINORITY SCHOLARSHIP YOJANA by Central Government
- Scholarship Provided by University for Toppers
- Scholarship Provided by College for financially poor candidate
Ranked 3rd in State
A+ grade in Statewise Rankings
46th in India’s top private colleges
24th in India’s top private colleges
20th in India;s top private colleges
North East Sun