Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), also known as Rajiv Gandhi Technological University, is a State technological university that was incepted in the year 1998. The institute is accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC. RGPV has 400 affiliated colleges offering courses in streams like Engineering, Forensic Science, Nanotechnology, Communication and Pharmacy. RGPV offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs on Full-time and Online basis. Admission to RGPV will be on the basis of JEE Main, GATE, GPAT, and other State-level entrance exams.
Check RGPV Cutoff
The University declares results for each course in its ‘Result Portal’. Students will need to go to the RGPV official website
in order to access the students portal and eventually look for their exam result. Click here RGPV Results
RGPV Courses and Eligibility
RGPV offers several courses to the candidates in streams like Engineering, Management. The Courses offered by RGPV are B.Tech, B.E., B.Pharm., B.Arch., M.E., M.Tech., M.Pharm., Ph.D. and Diploma.
RGPV Bhopal offers three courses under its Undergraduate Programs viz, B.Tech, B.Arch, and B.Pharm. The B.Tech program is offered to the candidates in twelve specializations.
Eligibility: Intermediate graduate (10+2) in science stream with mathematics as a mandatory subject with an aggregate of 50% marks.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be selected on the basis of their rank in JEE Main and MP PPT (Pre Pharmacy Test) and for B.Arch. on the basis of NATA exam.
NOTE: Candidates with diploma in Polytechnic are eligible for lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd year.
Check RGPV UG Admissions
RGPV, Bhopal offers admission in M.E., M.Tech, and M.Pharm programs in University Institute of Technology (UIT) and University Teaching Departments (UTDs).
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech/ B.Pharm degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure: Admission will be granted on the basis of candidate’s performance in GATE and GPAT for M.Tech/ M.E. and M.Pharm respectively. RGPV also offers admission to Integrated PG (B.Tech + M.Tech) program in various disciplines on the basis of a valid score in JEE main.
Click here RGPV PG Admissions
RGPV offers a Ph.D. program in various specializations.
Eligibility: Masters degree in the relevant subject with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure: Preference will be given to candidates who have qualified GATE/ UGC NET/ UGC – SLET or Ph.D. written test followed by a personal interview. The weightage of the interview marks shall be 20% whereas 60% weightage shall be given to written examination and the remaining 20% weightage will be given to the aggregate percentage of qualifying PG examination. Each candidate is required to obtain 50% of marks of total weightage percentage for admission.
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed matriculation with a minimum of 35% marks from any recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates in any of these Diploma courses are selected on the basis of their merit in MP PPT (Pre-Polytechnic Test).
NOTE: Candidates are selected and admitted on the basis of the counseling conducted by the Department of Technical Education, Govt. of MP.
The University provides various scholarships in the following categories. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Students who come from the SC/ ST/ OBC quota are eligible to get a scholarship if they secure a 75% in their HSC.
- Students from Minority communities are eligible to get a scholarship if they secure a 75% in their HSC.
- Students from an economically low background are eligible for a scholarship by the University.
- Students whose parent serves/ has served in the military are eligible for a scholarship.
- The University sponsors a scholarship under the sports quota and to students who are Physically Challenged.
- Students can fill-up the RGPV Exam Form to apply for the semester/ annual exam through the RGPV student login portal of the University.
- RGPV Time table will be updated on the official website of the university following which the students can download their admit card.
- Exam preparation can be done by downloading the syllabus from the official website/ RGPV Online and studying the required topics.
- Results are declared every semester/ year through the official website itself.
Check RGPV Results 2019
Some of the recent recruiters included Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL), Zeal Academy, United Bank of India, Government Railway, T.C.S, Food Cooperation of India (FCI), Bharat Electronics Ltd. (BEL), National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) and more. The package ranging from INR 300000 to 700000 per annum.