Rajarambapu Institute of Technology was established in the year 1983 and has emerged as a leading technological institute in Maharashtra.
Rajarambapu Institute of Technology offers B.Tech, BBA, M.Tech and MBA at UG and PG level. It also offers Ph.D. and Diploma courses in various fields.
- Applicants willing to seek admission in the institute can register through the online or offline process.
- Application forms will be available on the official website of the institute or on the college campus.
- Selection will be completely done on the merit basis and candidates will be called for group discussion and personal interview.
- Students should have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized board with at least 50% marks to be eligible for B.Tech and BBA.
- For M.Tech and MBA, a graduate degree in the relevant field is required to be eligible for admission.
- The institute accepts valid scores of JEE and GATE for B.Tech and M.Tech.
- For Ph.D. courses, the institute conducts an entrance exam followed by a Personal Interview round.
|Name of the Institute||Rajarambapu Institute of Technology|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Application Mode||Online and offline|
|Name of Entrance Examination||JEE Main and MHT CET (B.Tech)|
|MAH CET, CMAT, CAT, MAT (MBA)|
|Entrance Mode||Offline and online|