Kalpataru Institute of Technology, Tiptur was established in 1986 with a view to provide technical education to the rural youth. Institute was established by the Kalpataru Vidya Samsthe. The college has an excellent team of qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty members with the entire required infrastructure.
- The college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum
- It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Telecommunication
- Department of Information Science & Engineering
- Department of Basic Science
- Department of Business Administration
Placement Record of 2014
Phoenix Sea Service
- The library is spread an area of about 1500 Sq. Mtrs. The library has more than 65000 volumes and 12750 titles covering all disciplines of science and technology.
- Library has subscribed 60 technical journals in print form.
- The computer lab has 160 work station connected with IBM server through Local Area Network.
- The RDBMS lab has 30 P3 terminals. And Internet lab has 100 advanced PCs.
- Institute has separate hostel for boys and girls in four blocks inside the campus.
- The boys hostel has the accommodation of 350 students and girls hostel has the 450 students.
- Each hostel has a big dining hall with capacity of 150 students in boys hostel and 125 students I girls hostel.
- Institute has a playground for cricket, volleyball, football, kho-kho, basketball court and hockey.
- It also provides indoor games including badminton, table tennis, chess and sarom etc.
- The campus has 200 matters athletic track.