Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology (KNIT), Sultanpur was established in 1979 by Uttar Pradesh government. The institute is affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow.
KNIT Sultanpur offers full-time B.Tech, M.C.A, M.Tech and Ph.D. courses. There are 60 plus 3 additional seats in each branch of B.Tech. 18 seats per branch are available for M.Tech candidates. For MCA, there are 60 seats in total.
- The process of application is online except for doctoral program.
- The minimum eligibility for B.Tech is 10+2 with at least 45% aggregate marks and valid rank in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE).
- The minimum eligibility for M.C.A is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- For M.Tech, the candidates should be a graduate with at least 60% aggregate marks and should hold a valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score.
- For Ph.D., the candidates should have a Master’s degree with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidates have to appear for UPSEE examination for admission in M.C.A and B.Tech, while for M.Tech, the candidates have to appear for GATE.
- The candidates have to attend the counseling process for the requisite entrance examination and thereby will be called for the document verification in the institute.
|Name of the Institute||Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Application Mode||Online and offline|
|Name of the Entrance||B.Tech and M.C.A - UPTU SEE M.Tech – GATE|
|Counselling||Entrance examination based|