KIET Group of Institutions offers undergraduate courses in the field of engineering in 9 specializations. It also offers the B. Pharm program. The highlights of the UG courses is as follows:
|Name of Course
||B.Tech - 1320
B.Pharm - 100
||10+2 passing certificate
||UPSEE Scores + Counseling
The specializations offered in the B.Tech programs along with seat intake are as follows:
- Computer Science & Engineering - 180
- Computer Science - 120
- Information Technology - 180
- Computer Science and Information Technology - 120
- Electronics and Communication Engineering - 180
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 180
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering - 60
- Mechanical Engineering - 180
- Civil Engineering - 120
KIET Group of Institutions B.Tech/B.Pharm Eligibility
For admission to any of the undergraduate programs, the students must appear in the UPSEE exam.
- For B. Tech program: the candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, and one of the following: Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject.
- For B. Pharm program: the candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects, and one of the following: “Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject.
KIET Group of Institutions B.Tech/B.Pharm Selection Process
Selection of the students will be based on the UPSEE test results and counseling process. The students clearing the UPSEE exam will be required to participate in the counselling process.
Within one week of release of the admission list, the candidates must revert back with their acceptance.
How to Apply for B.Tech/B.Pharm?
In order to apply for UG courses offered by KIET Group of Institutions, candidates must follow the below steps:
- Candidates have to appear in the state-level engineering entrance test conducted by the A. K. Technical University (UPSEE), IET Campus, Lucknow.
- Out of the total seats, 85% are allotted through UPSEE counselling.
- UPSEE application forms are available online, candidates must fill the application form and submit it.
- The UPSEE Entrance Examination fee is INR 1300 for Male/Transgender candidates of General & OBC category and INR 650 for Female/Physically handicapped candidates of all categories /SC/ST candidates.
- The rest 15% are allotted under Management Quota. The candidates need to apply through the official institute website. The short-listed candidates, based on their 10+2 PCM merit will be called in for a written test and a personal interview.