Kruti Institute of Technology was established in the year 2008 by SBA Education Society. The vision of the college is to Empower Each Mind in its Evolutionary Growth to reach the highest potential. The college is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai and approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
The Institute is currently offering undergraduate level engineering program (B.E.) in five branches (e.g. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science, and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering). Apart from this, UG courses like B.Com., BBA, BCA, PG Diploma, B.Ed., B.A. along with PG course like MBA are also offered by the institute.
- Minimum eligibility for B.E. courses is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects.
- For rest of the UG programs, a pass at 10+2 is required.
- Admission in B.E. is done on the basis of marks scored in JEE Main or CGPET.
- For other UG courses, candidates are selected on merit basis.
- Selection to MBA will be on the basis of performance of candidates in GD, PI, and presentation.
Kruti Institute of Technology and Engineering Highlights
|Name of Institute||Kruti Institute of Technology and Engineering Raipur|
|Basic admission criteria||Entrance and Merit Based|
|Name of entrance||B.E.: JEE Main/CG PET|