L.J. Institute of Engineering and Technology (LJIET), Ahmedabad was established in 2007 under the aegis of Lok Jagruti Kendra (LJK) charitable Trust.. The mission of the institute is to establish and manage institutions with an environment in which new ideas, delivery strategies and scholarship flourish and from where leaders and innovators of tomorrow shall emerge. Their vision will be a key player in education and social development by promoting and nurturing creativity, scholarship, innovation and excellence through a chain of quality institute.
- The institute is approved by the AICTE and affiliated to the Gujarat Technological University
- To establish and manage institutions with an environment in which new ideas, delivery strategies and scholarship flourish and from where leaders and innovators of tomorrow shall emerge.
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Automobile Engineering
- It has the collection of more than 10000 volumes of books including text books and reference books
- It also subscribes to many national and international journals
- Hostel Facility is available for boys only
- Hostel is equipped with all the modern facilities
- Techventture-Techventture is an annual technical festival organized by students and alumni of the college. Festival covers all technical and non-technical activities from all the departments. Techventture started from 2010 and is progressing with good speed. It is generally organized in March every year. It also helds a tag of biggest technical festival of GTU.
- Lumina- Lumina is annual inter-college cultural festival organized by students and alumni of the college. Activities like dance, music, drama and fashion show are celebrated with full joy.
- Agone- Agone is annual sports festival organized by LJIET at LJ Campus. It is organized in April every year