Lakshmi Narain College of Technology (LNCT) came into existence in the year 2004 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal, the college offers B.Tech in 6 disciplines at UG level while the PG programs comprise of MBA, ME and M.Tech in Thermal Engineering.
- The college conducts an offline application process.
- B.Tech requires a candidate to have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology with at least 45% marks.
- Selection of the candidate to the course depends upon the score of JEE-Main scores.
- For MBA, the candidate should possess bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years in any discipline with 50% marks.
- Final selection to MBA is based on CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT scores.
- Candidates seeking admission to MCA must have bachelor’s degree with 50% marks and Mathematics/ Statistics as compulsory subject in 10+2.
- Selection for MCA is based on MP Pre-MCA entrance exam.
- For M.Tech admission, the candidates must have obtained a graduate degree in Engineering & Technology with 50% marks from any recognised university.
- Selection of the candidates to M.Tech is based on GATE score, GD and personal interview.
Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Indore Highlights
|Name of the College||Lakshmi Narain College of Technology (LNCT)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Application Mode||Both offline and online|
|Name of the Entrance||JEE Main – B.Tech.
CAT/ MAT/ CMAT – M.B.A.
MP Pre-MCA – MCA
GATE – M.Tech
|Entrance Mode||Offline and Online|
|Entrance Exam Date||
JEE Main - April 8, 15 & 16, 2021