MEA Engineering College was established in 2002 and is situated at Perinthalmanna, Malappuram, Kerala. It is the first NAAC accredited self-financing college in the engineering stream and has been awarded B+ Grade by the same. NBA has also accredited the college with 3 years of accreditation for CSE & MECH.
The college offers 6 B.Tech programs and 3 M.Tech programs along with PhD programs. The college is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to the University of Calicut.
The campus is spread over 28 acres and offers multiple facilities to its students. The facilities include transportation, hostel, fitness centres, physical and digital library.
MEA Engineering College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2002 | Private|
|Affiliated to||APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University|
|Campus Size||28 Acres|
|Courses Offered||3 courses at 3 levels|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech & M.Tech Courses|
|Facilities Available||Fitness Centres, Hostels, Library and Information Centres, Campus Networking Centre|
MEA Engineering College Courses
The college offers various programs in B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD. Given below are the details of the courses offered:
Check Course Fee Information: MEA Engineering College Courses & Fees
MEA Engineering College Admissions
The admission at the institute is based on the fulfillment of selection and eligibility criteria for all the programmes.
How To Apply?
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the college, or
- Candidates can take physical form from the college office by making payment of INR 600 in cash or INR 650 by post in the form of Demand Draft.
- Application form downloaded from the website needs to be submitted along with the Demand Draft of INR 600 in favor of The Principal, MEA Engineering College payable at Perinthalmanna.
- The detailed filled form shall be submitted directly at college or through a registered post with A/D to the college, on or before the mentioned date.
- Candidates must fill the complete form in his/her own handwriting.
For Detailed Information read: MEA Engineering College Admission
MEA Engineering College Placement
The college takes care of the placement of the eligible students through its Career Guidance & Placement Unit (CGPU). The CGPU provides the students with the training of the skills required during the interview.
Various companies/organizations visit the college every year and offer placement to the desired candidates. Some of these are- Bell Technolabs, FACE, Inspiroes, Infosys, Cognizant, Avalon Technologies, Teclon Innovative Solutions etc.
To read more click on: MEA Engineering College Placement
MEA Engineering College Facilities
The college provides many facilities to its students in all areas. Some of the facilities are described below -
- Library - The library consists of 20,000 volumes of books, 1000+ journals, project reports, audio- visual aids etc.
- Hostels - There are separate hostels for boys and girls at the college campus. All the facilities are provided to them like entertainment, cafeteria, etc.
- Fitness Centre - There is a gym facility at the college which is separate for boys and girls. The required gym equipment is present in the gym.
MEA Engineering College Faculty
The faculty at this institute not only hold expertise in the given areas but also have immense knowledge about the subjects. There are 8 academic departments and each department has a HOD, other faculty members working as assistant and associate professors. The total number of faculty members in each department are given below:
- Civil Engineering- 28
- Computer Science and Engineering- 29
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering- 16
- Electronics and Communication Engineering- 23
- Information Technology- 8
- Mechanical Engineering- 33
- Department of Mathematical Science- 8
- Basic Science- 16
Read more: MEA Engineering College Faculty
MEA Engineering College FAQs
Ques. How many departments are there in the institute?
Ques. How many courses are offered in the programs?
Ques. What are the facilities for the students?
Ques. What are the co-curricular activities conducted by the institute?