MIT College of Engineering and Management Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
The MIT College of Engineering and Management located in Himachal Pradesh got its origin in the year 2008 and managed by Kailash Educational Trust. It has attained prestige and respect for being one of the best colleges. The chairman for MIT is Er. Vinod Thakur. The college is truly committed to create a world class force of eminent professionals and scholars. In order to sustain excellence and superiority in engineering, the entire staff and faculty are dedicated to fulfil this aim. Besides, they aim to improve quality of life with the help of excellent education and research.
Facts and Figures
Kailash Educational Trust
Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
Himachal Pradesh Technical Education
Total On-Campus Strength
MIT College of Engineering and Management, Bani, tehsil barsar, Distt. Hamirpur-17404 (Himachal Pradesh)
Nearest Metropolitan City
How to Travel
- 34.1 Kms from Pune railway station, via road.
-2.2 Kms from Hamirpur Bus Stand.
Why to Join MIT College of Engineering and Management, Himachal Pradesh:
- World class accommodation facilities: for girls and boys, who seek admission in the college are proffered with premium hostel facilities including spacious and airy rooms, well-integrated with advanced facilities such as Gyms, Indoor games, running water, common rooms, furniture and much more.
- Experienced and highly qualified faculty: All the matters and affairs of college are minutely supervised by highly experienced and proficient faculty. Along with that, they strive to maintain healthy student-teacher relationships so as to provide students with a friendly and open environment.
- Medical facility and sports complex: In case, a student needs medical care and attention, MIT provides all the necessary facilities and services with utmost concern and awareness. They do not compromise with the well-being and health of students at any level. Besides, for sports enthusiasts, a sports complex is available which is equipped with all state of the art facilities such as volley ball, basket ball, badminton, cricket, and much more adding features to the institution.
- CCTV vigilance: Not only the above mentioned, but there are many more reasons that will compel you to join MIT College of Engineering and Management. The entire college campus is equipped with CCTV surveillance and it keeps running round the clock ensuring the safety and security of students and cater them a protected environment to live in.