Mahakal Institute of Technology - [MIT] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Mahakal Institute of Technology (MIT) is a private engineering institute established in the year 2001 at Ujjain, Madhya. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya and has been approved by AICTE. The institute offers B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, Diploma in engineering programs under highly qualified and technically experienced faculty members. More than 100 reputed organizations participate in the campus drive every year.
MIT Ujjain Highlights
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Affiliation||Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya|
|Courses offered||UG, PG & Diploma|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
|Entrance Exam Accepted||B.Tech: JEE Mains/MP-PET M.Tech: GATE|
MIT Ujjain Courses
Mahakal Institute of Technology offers the following courses at the UG and PG level:
|B.Tech||Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering|
- Duration: 4 years
- Eligibility: 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.
- Selection Criteria: MP-PET/JEE Main
|ME/M.Tech||Digital Communications, Information Technology, IE&M|
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: B.Tech in the relevant stream with 50% aggregate
- Selection Criteria: GATE
|Diploma in Engineering||Computer Science, Civil Engineering|
- Duration: 3 years
- Eligibility: 10th pass
Read more: MIT Ujjain Courses and Fees
MIT Ujjain Admissions
Admission to B.Tech is based on the JEE Mains score followed by MP BE Counselling. Candidates who want to take admission in M.Tech must qualify GATE.
How to apply?
- Visit dte.mponline.gov.in
- Click on Registration and Choice Filling
- Enter Date of Birth and Roll number
- Submit to fill the form
- Fill in the details
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the form
Candidates can apply for GATE through the official website of GOAPS
Read more: MIT Ujjain Admission
MIT Ujjain Placements
The training & placement cell of the institute helps the students with counseling and provides training to improve their skills. The cell also invites topmost commercial organizations and corporate industries to participate in the campus drive.
More than 100 companies visit MIT Group of Institutes, Ujjain for placement every year. Some of the top recruiters are:
- Aditya Birla Group
Read more: MIT Ujjain Placement
MIT Ujjain Facilities
- Hostels: Well furnished, adequate and comfortable rooms are provided for the students of this institute
- Bank & ATM facility: SBI branch is located inside the campus for easy transactions. The students can also withdraw money whenever needed with a 24 hours service ATM with a minimum balance.
- Canteen: A comfortable canteen is there with mouth-watering dishes to satisfy the appetites of students
- Sports: A sports ground is available where the students can enjoy all types of outdoor games
- Conference Hall: A conference hall is there with modern infrastructure and has a seating capacity of 200
- Auditorium: The in-door auditorium is well equipped with audio and visual with a capacity to accommodate almost 500 students.
Read more: MIT Ujjain Hostel
MIT Ujjain FAQs
Ques. What is the highest salary package at Mahakal Institute of Technology?
Ans. The highest salary package is INR 12 Lakhs
Ques. What is the intake capacity of B.Tech CSE MIT Ujjain?
Ans. There are 180 seats in total for B.Tech Computer Science
Ques. How are the accommodation facilities at Mahakal Institute of Technology?
Ans. Single and double rooms with proper ventilation are available. The hostel has a mess, water coolers, Gymnasium, Recreation room, indoor games, medical room etc.
Ques. Does the MIT Ujjain provide transport facilities?
Ans. The institute provides facilities for transportation for staff and students with a variety of well-conditioned buses.
Ques. How are the faculties at Mahakal Institute of Technology?
Ans. A strong team of faculty members is there with high qualification and experience to impart quality knowledge and education to the students.