Maharana Pratap College of Technology (MPCT), Gwalior, a premier Institute of the region was established in 1996 by Pratap Vahini Samaj Kalyan Sansthan. It draws its strength from its up to date facilities and highly qualified faculty. It is located at Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. It offers six under graduate and four post graduate engineering courses. It also offers computer application and management programmes.
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
- It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Technology, Bhopal
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Management Studies
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
Placement Record 2011-12
Name of Company
Total No. of Placed Students
Cadbury India Ltd. Malanpur
BMA Wealth Creators Pvt. Ltd.
Snehanjali Retail Pvt. Ltd.
- Ideation Club
- Literacy Club
- Music Club
- Film Club
- Environment Awareness Club
- Library- The central library has a purposeful collection of books Engineering, Computer Application, Science & Humanities. National and International journals, magazines and newspapers numbering more than 20 are subscribed by the library.
- Hostel- The College has well-furnished separate hostels for boys and girls within the campus. The accommodation in boys and girls hostels is 120 and 60 respectively. Hostels provide the facilities of 24-hour running mess, indoor and outdoor games,
- Computer Lab- The institute has fully air-conditioned state of art Central Computer Center, which is available to students of all branches and the staff during and after college hours. It is equipped with 100 no. of the latest PC's and licensed software.