Gossner College was established in November 1971 at Ranchi. The college is affiliated to Ranchi University and managed by Gossner Evangelical Lutheran Church of Chotanagpur and Assam. The college offers various full-time courses at Undergraduate and Pass Course level. Gossner College also offers vocational courses like Biotechnology, BBA, Computer Maintenance, travel & Tourism, Informational Technology and Mass Communication & Video Production.
- Applications for the admissions have to be submitted offline and forms can be obtained from the college office.
- Candidates should have minimum 10+2 passing certificate to apply for UG courses.
- Admission to all the courses is based upon the merit list.
|Name of the college||Gossner College|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit based|
Gossner College UG Admission 2019
Gossner College offers Bachelors of Arts degree under 13 disciplines, B.Com and B.Sc under 6 disciplines. Admission to all these UG courses is based on the merit list issued by the admission committee. Candidates who have passed the Higher secondary examination with 60% marks are eligible to apply for the 3 year UG courses.
Admissions forms will be available at the college office. The list of the selected candidates for the admissions based on merit will be displayed on the notice board of the University/ University’s website or students will be directly informed through mail.
|B.A||History||Intermediate examination certificate with at least 60% marks in any stream.||Merit in the qualifying examination|
|B.Com||Accounts||Intermediate examination certificate with at least 60% marks with accounts as one of the compulsory subjects.|
|B.Sc||Physics||Intermediate examination certificate with at least 60% marks in science stream.|
- Selected candidates must take the admissions within the prescribed dates mentioned in the selection list.
- Admissions of the candidates who apply after the prescribed dates will be canceled.
Gossner College BBA Admission 2019
Admissions to 3 years professional BBA course offered by Gossner College are based on the merit list by the college. Minimum educational qualification for admissions is Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in any stream with at least 60% aggregate marks in all subjects.
Candidates who fulfill the minimum educational eligibility criteria can apply through the application forms available at college administrative office. The duly filled in applications have to be sent to college.
|BBA||Intermediate examination certificate with at least 60% marks in any stream.||Merit in the qualifying examination|
- Candidates will have to submit all the original documents during the time of admission.
- Being a minority college, maximum seats will be allotted to the Christian students of the state.
Gossner CollegeApplication Procedure
The application process for Gossner College is offline. Students have to obtain the application form from the college’s office. The application forms for all the courses are available at the college’s office.
- Duly filled in application forms must reach the college office by prescribed dates.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph on the space provided.
- Separate form will have to be filled in case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one course.
- The list of documents which need to be submitted with the form is given below:
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- Caste certificate for SC/ ST/ BC-I/ BC-II
- Residential proof
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College