Mandsaur Institute of Technology (MIT) was established in 1996 under the B.R. Nahata Smriti Sansthan. MIT is recognized as one of the centre’s of academic excellence in the country. It imparts training to students to make them motivated and competent engineers with a culture of enquiry and research through a highly competitive academic environment, close student faculty interaction and leading academic institutions to meet the challenges imposed by the fast changing technology and globalization.
- Vision of the Institute is “To be a premier technical institution of the country for creating engineering and technical manpower which can serve the society and the nation with its value based technical expertise”
- Mission of the Institute is “To produce excellent technical manpower, generate resources, create Infrastructure and develop people”
- The campus is located on Mhow-Neemuch state Highway, 3 km from the center of mandsaur city.
- The institute is accredited by NAAC
- MIT is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Seating capacity (Library )
- ECLECTIC 2012-It was a national level Techno-Management festival organized by Mandsaur Institute of Technology, Mandsaur campus.
- NCAME 2012- It was a national conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering organized by MIT.