Mina College of Engineering & Technology for Women, Nalgonda was established in 2008 with an object “Education is a Movement from Darkness to Light” as millions of Engineers & Scientists are required to explore the natural resources for the cause of human kind.
- Mission of the college is “To Educate students From All over India, Including those from the local and Rural Areas, and from the Other States”
- College is 140 kms away from Hyderabad to Addankki Highway No 65 and just 3 kms away from City Bus Stand & 5 kms from Railway Station in Miryalguda
- College is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Fresher’s Day-The college organizes Fresher's Day where the second year students welcome the first year students. Principal and Heads of the Departments grace the occasion, where cultural events are conducted for the first year.
- Literary Events-Competitions like Essay writing, Elocution, Group discussion, Dumb Charades will be conducted at department and also college level.
- Graduation Day-The college organizes Graduation Day every year; it is the happiest occasion for all outgoing students and their parents to participate in this event with lot of enthusiasm.
- Annual Day-Annual Day is celebrated in a grandeur manner. The Chief Guests are invited from industry, R and D Institutions or reputed Universities.