Musaliar College of Engineering and Technology is an engineering college. The college was established by Musaliar Education Trust. Institute is located at Pathanamthitta - Malayalapuzha District Highway, the campus is easily accessible by road (about 10 Minutes drive from the Civil Station, Pathanamthitta). The college campus is spread over a sprawling 15 acres of land.
- The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Govt .of Kerala
- It is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
- It is an ISO 9001:2000 certified institute
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronic & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Department of Science & Humanities
- Department of Business Administration
In the academic Year 2006-08 total 147 students placed.
- Paper Presentation
- Quiz Competition
Library- The library has a collection of more than 10000 volumes of engineering books and journals. It has a collection of thousands of books on science, humanities and technology.
Hostel- The college has separate hostel facility for boys and girls. The boy’s hostel has the capacity of 120 rooms and can accommodate 400 students. The girl’s hostel has the capacity of 320 students.
- MREM- Musaliar Renewable Energy Mission
- GEEN- Genius Electrical Engineering Nexus
MAQUINA 24k 14- Fest by Mechanical Departments
The institute has been ranked 4th by AICTE for the industrial linkage
- Anoopa S. from CSE dept. got the 1st Rank in University Examination
- Suraj Raj from ME dept. got the 5th Rank in University Examination