NRI Institute of Technology and Management (NRIITM), Gwalior was established in 2002 under Vatsal Shiksha Samiti for the promotion of technical education. NRIITM is known for providing quality Technological & Scientific and Management Education.
- Vision of the Institute is “To develop the Institute as a centre of excellence of international standard at undergraduate, postgraduate and research level in various disciplines of engineering & Management”
- Mission of the Institute is “To provide innovative and interactive learning process and high quality internationally recognized instructional programs”
- Institute is about 6 kms away from the center of city and 8 kms from the railway station
- Institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
In 2006-07, 24 Students were placed in campus Interview and 45 students had been short listed by various companies. It was expected that by July 2006 about 30 to 35% students of the present final year batch would get placement through the efforts of the institute.
- Real Life Technology Club(Project NRIITM as a centre of technical learning)
- Industrial visits
- Number of Volumes - 13000
- Number of Reference Books - 1600
- DELNET (A learning Tool) - NRIITM has DELNET facility at all its workstations in the institute. DELNET provides access to about 540 libraries and offers more than 29 lac books, journals, articles, video records, sound recording, CD-ROMS, which gives NRI ITM an extra edge in the field of engineering and technology.
NRITM Scholarship- SC, ST and OBC & Labour section candidates are provided scholarship, institutional fee, provided by SC/ST/OBC welfare department Madhya Pradesh Government.
Railway facilities- All regular students of the institute are provided railway concession for sports event, technical tour, MST and vacations.