Navodaya Institute of Technology is a private engineering college in Raichur district of Karnataka. It is part of Navodaya Education Trust and was established in 2009. Navodaya Institute of Technology is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) Karnataka.
- College offers Bachelor of Engineering (BE) course in six streams and Master of Technology (M. Tech) in two branches.
- All the courses are approved by AICTE, MHRD, Govt. of India
- College campus has been established in 30 acre separate and exclusive campus in Raichur city with world class infrastructural facilities
- Institute has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Sona College of Technology Salem for innovative academic curriculum, fostering technological research, soft skill training programmes, exchange of faculty/students and placements assistance
- College aims at developing itself the most respected institution of higher learning renowned for its excellence in Science and Technology and for its commitment to produce high quality engineers who are versatile, innovative and globally competitive
Department: College has following academic departments-
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Basic Sciences and Humanities
Facilities: College provides all the basic amenities for the students. Some of them are mentioned below-
- Library- The central library of college is unique in entire North Karnataka equipped with all the modern technology and will be providing various library services of International standards.
- Hostel- There are 3 boys hostel and 4 girls hostels providing accommodation to over 3000 students with in the campus. The hostels are of the following types- Double occupant with bath attached, Triple Occupant, NRI Rooms.
- Conference Hall- C. M. Gurumurthy hall is equipped with the latest teaching aids like LCD projector, slide projector and overhead projector and it is utilized are for conducting guest lectures symposiums, seminars, placement Training programs etc.
- Auditorium/Open Air Theater- 500 seated capacity Air Conditioned Auditorium with ultramodern sound facilities is available within the campus for conducting functions and 2500 capacity massive Open air theatre highlighted with integrated landscaping is available within the campus.