Ojaswini Institute of Management & Technology (OIMT) was established in 2007 and it is run by Ojaswini Samdarshi Nyas. OIMT is a pioneer in engineering education in the Bundelkhand region and in Madhya Pradesh as a whole. Ojaswini values learning as a way of life and promotes critical thinking and intellectual curiosity. The college campus is spread in 15 acres in land.
- Engineering and MBA Courses are approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Engineering Courses is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Technical University
- MBA is affiliated to Dr. Hari Singh Gaur Vishwavidyalaya
- Library has more than 10000 text books and reference books.
- Institute has 300 systems with latest hardware configuration and all necessary software.
- There are all two well-furnished neat and hygienic canteens. One is in Civil Mech. Block B and CSE- EC Block A of 185 sq. ft. each.
- Institute offers hostel facility for boys and girls separately with 200 students in each.
- The hostel has 4 floors and each floor has 14 three bedded rooms and 2 two bedded rooms and few single rooms.
- The college has playground for outdoor games like cricket, hockey, football, basketball and indoor games like badminton, table tennis court.
- There are a swimming pool, track and stadium
- There are 2 Drawing Halls of 200 sq. mts. each with 90 drawing desks & design models.