Pydah College of Engineering and Technology was established in 2009. The institute offers Diploma, UG and PG courses in Engineering & Technology. The college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada.
- Application forms for all the courses can be filled online.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 in Science stream in order to be eligible for the B.Tech course.
- Admission to B.Tech courses is done on the basis of AP-EAMCET.
- For admission to PG courses, the candidates should have done a bachelor’s degree in the concerned discipline.
- The admission to the M.Tech course is done on the basis of the score of AP-PGECET.
- The institute also provides a 3-year Diploma in Engineering. The admission for which is provided on the basis of the state level entrance test i.e. AP-ECET.
|Name of the College||Pydah College of Engineering and Technology|
|Basic admission criteria||based on entrance examination|
|Name of Entrance||For AP-EAMCET For B.Tech (Lateral Entry): AP-ECET|
|For M.Tech: AP-PGECET|