RVS College of Engineering and Technology is a premier institute located in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. The college was started in the year 2004 and is affiliated to the Kolhan University.
RVS College of Engineering and Technology offers undergraduate and postgraduate program leading to B.Tech in 6 specializations, three-year MCA course and a two-year M. Tech program in Computer Science and Engineering.
- For B.Tech, applicants must obtain minimum 45% marks in I.Sc/10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as subjects.
- B. Tech applicants must appear for the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) or JEE Main entrance examination.
- For M.Tech, applicants must score at least 50% marks in B.Tech in relevant discipline from any recognized university.
- Minimum eligibility for MCA is that applicants must hold three years Bachelor’s degree (BCA/B.Sc. Maths or Statistics) with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- Admission to M.Tech is done on the basis of GATE entrance examination followed merit list based on qualifying examination and personal interview.
- For MCA, candidate must pass Bachelor’s degree of three years duration with Mathematics as 10+2 level.
- Candidates applying to the MCA program must appear for any national/state level test for MCA/ B.Sc./ BCA (for MCA).
Admission Highlights of RVS College of Engineering and Technology
|Name of the college||RVS College of Engineering and Technology|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
|Name of Entrance||JCECE, JEE Main|