Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering came into existence in the year 2001 with an intake of just 150 students in three courses which has now raised to 700 in five UG and seven PG courses showing continuous dedication of the management towards education. The college offers students a great number of facilities and a highly qualified team of faculty members who are always supportive and help students clear any doubts. Modern infrastructure with continuous developments and state of the art equipment is helping the college in moving towards their goal. The college also has a great placement record with 420 students getting placed in the recent placement session. The highest salary package was worth INR 18 LPA
Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering Highlights
|Popular Courses||B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA|
Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering Courses
The college offers several courses across various disciplines. The courses offered by the institute are as follows:
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering||10+2 + MHT CET|
|MBA||-||Graduation + MAHCET|
|M.Tech||Computer Engineering||Graduation + GATE|
|M.C.A||-||Graduation with 50% + MAH MCA CET|
Read more: RSCOE Courses and Fees
Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering Placement
The institute has a dedicated and active placement cell which is always focused on providing placement opportunities and professional training for students. The institute attracts various manor industrial giants for recruitment.
Placement Statistics 2019-20
No. of Students Placed: 420
Highest Package: INR 18 LPA (Talentio)
Recruiting Companies: Talentio, Human Resocia, Pinclick, Zensar, Cognizant, TCS Ninja, Capgemini, and several others.
Read more: RSCOE Placement
Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering Scholarship
The institute provides students with a number of scholarships to assist them financially. The various scholarships offered by the college include a number of government scholarships as well as private scholarships
- Special Quota: As per DTE norms, there as a special quota for the candidates belonging to J & K and Northeast states
- SC/ST/ OBC Students: Scholarships to Reserved Category students are available as per government norms. Admission cell organizes a special seminar to these students to tell them about schemes and scholarships if they take engineering
- Differently-abled: 3% seats of total sanctioned intake capacity of all the institutions coming under CAP are reserved for candidates with a disability, as per the provisions in Clause 39 of equal opportunities, protection of rights and Full Participation Act1995
- For Women: 30% seats available for Maharashtra State CAP are reserved for female candidates, as per the provisions in GR No. GEC-1000/ (123/2000)/ Tech. Edu.-1, dated 17th April 2000. Economically Weaker Sections: 5% seats are reserved under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS) for each
- EBC: Students of economically backward class (EBC) are also getting the fees concession as per the rules of Government of Maharashtra.
- Minority Community: Students belonging to minority communities like Muslim/ Christian / Buddhist / Sikh / Parsi / Jain avail the "State and Central Government MinorityScholarship".
- EWS: Economical Weaker section. 6 students for the batch of 60 are admitted under this category and 50% of total fees waived for each
- TFWS: Tuition Fees Wavier Scheme. Under this scheme, 100% Tuition fees is waived for the eligible candidate
Read more: RSCOE Scholarship