Rajasthan Institute of Engineering & Technology (RIET), a premier technical & management institution, was established in the year 2000 by a prominent group of Educationists and Philanthropists, Chandrawati Education Society, with a vision of establishing a world Class Education and Training Institute that creates a vibrant community of Intellectuals and Entrepreneurs by generating creativity, competence and commitment in their character to ensure sustainable development of society.
- The institution is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi
- It is affiliated with Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of MBA
- Department of MCA
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
No. of Recruiters
Highest International CTC (LPA)
Highest Domestic CTC (LPA)
No. of PPOs
Average CTC (Top 50) (LPA)
Average CTC (Top 100) (LPA)
- Cultural Society- For co-curricular activities, a cultural society was established in 2001. It conducts activities like quizzes, debates, seminars, extempore presentation, group discussions, and dance competition.
- Literary Club Hogwarts is an organization of students which conducts group discussions, mock interviews, debates, and quizzes for personality and communication skill development of students.
- NSS- NSS students participate in national programs like anti-dowry and AIDS prevention program.
- Technical Society of RIET Technodiction is a national level tech fest that organizes tech events like technical quiz, paper presentation, software presentation, and hardware.
- Sports Club RIET students are encouraged to participate in sports. There are facilities for cricket, volleyball, basketball, table tennis & badminton.
- Student Activity Centre RIET's Novel initiative to harbor and harness talent, leadership skills, organizational skills of its student and utilize it for the all round development of every individual within its being
No of Books
No of Titles
Percentage in XII Standard
90% & above
50% of tuition fee in 1 Semester
85% & above
25% of tuition fee in 1 Semester
80% & above
10% of tuition fee in 1 Semester
From 2nd Semester onwards the Scholarship will be given to students on the basis of university theory component, attendance, and discipline in previous semester