Latest Updates: Admissions for 2020-2021 session is open at the Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre. Interested applicants can visit the admissions office at SITRC for the admission forms or enquire for more details through the official website.
Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre is a private institute, established in the year 2008 and is affiliated to University of Pune. SITRC is one of the premier Engineering Colleges in Nashik, and is counted amongst the Top Engineering Colleges in India. It has been ranked as the top B- School in Maharashtra by the WEEK and amongst the top ten engineering institutes in Western India by Silicon India. Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs throughout several specializations.
The institute offers B. Tech, M. Tech and MBA courses for the students. Admissions are secured with respect to marks scored by candidates in state and national level entrance examinations which includes MHT- CET and GATE. The college ensures quality placements and attracts numerous recruitment companies during its placement drives.
Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2008| Private|
|Affiliated to||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|Set by||Sandip Foundation|
|Entrance Exam||MHT- CET, GATE|
|Courses Offered||B. Tech, M. E, MBA|
|Application Mode||Offline/ Online|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance Test|
|Campus Area||15 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Hostels, Canteen, Library, Gym, Medical corner|
Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre Ranking
|Times Engineering Joint Survey||143||2018|
|Silicon India (TOP 100 MBA Institutes in India||33||2020|
|The WEEK (B-school and Management Institutes in India)||114||2020|
Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre Courses offered
|Undergraduate (B.Tech)||Specializations: Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, IT. Eligibility Criteria:
Course Type: Full-Time
|Postgraduate (M.E)||Specializations: Computer Engineering, VLSI-Embedded Systems Eligibility Criteria:
Course Type: Full-Time
|Postgraduate (MBA)||Specializations: Marketing management, Financial management, Human Resource management, Operations and supply chain management, Business analytics. Eligibility Criteria:
Course Type: Full-Time
Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre Admissions
How to apply?
Admission to the Sandip Institute of technology and research Centre is strictly through MHT-CET examination for Undergraduate courses and GATE examination for Postgraduate courses. Candidates for UG courses and lateral entry for engineering courses are allotted seats to the institution by the Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. Selected candidates can follow the given procedure for their application-
- Applicants need to report to the Admission Cell to obtain the admission form, brochure and undertaking formats.
- Applicants need to fill the Admission Form with the required personal and academic details and get it verified from the designated Competent Authority/Admission Cell at College Office/Admission Center.
- Applicants also need to complete the undertakings and other necessary documents and submit it along with original documents at the Admission cell.
- Collect the “Acknowledgement Letter” of submission of original documents from the Student Section/Admission Center.
- The submission of the application requires a fee. Collect the Fee Payment Receipt from the Accounts Section/Admission Center after the payment.
- Selected candidates need to report to the concerned counter to generate the Provisional Admission Receipt from DTE Portal.
- Applicants can also apply for the preliminary admission online through the ‘apply now’ section on the official website.
- Fill out your personal details, choice of course and campus and wait for further correspondence from the admissions office.
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- School leaving certificate
- MT- CET score card and allotment letter.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Nationality certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Undertaking forms regarding fee payment, attendance, anti- ragging.
Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre Placements
Sandip Institute of technology and research Centre has its own training and placement cell which is responsible for the placement for the students. The placement cell conducts mock interviews, group discussions, industrial training and visits, screening sessions, career awareness sessions, model aptitude tests, and orientation programs for the final year students. The institution maintains a fair placement rate with students getting placed in both private and government sectors and has secured 100% placement rate for the 2019-2019 session.
- Tata Consultancy services (TCS)
- Kotak securities
- Fortuna engineering
- HDFC Bank
- IBM, etc.
Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre Scholarships
The institute does not provide any scholarships for its students. However students can avail the scholarships provided by the government of Maharashtra. State scholarships are provided for students having family income less than 3LPA, for students from reserved category and on merit basis. Students need to produce a domicile certificate to avail the scholarship benefits.
Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre Facilities
The Institute offers a plethora of facilities that cater to the needs of students as well as the faculties.
- Hostels- SITRC provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with round the clock security and equipped with modern infrastructure.
- Canteens- SITRC provides both non- vegetarian and vegetarian options through their clean canteens.
- Medical facilities- Qualified medical professionals, trained nurses and physiotherapists are available at the medical Centre of the campus. Availability of medical supplies and services are maintained throughout the year.
- Sports facilities- Sports facilities include a gymnasium that is open to the students during the day hours.
- Wi-Fi facilities- The entire SITRC campus is Wi-Fi enabled.
- Laboratories- The laboratories are well- equipped with modern day technologies and instruments.
- Transport- SITRC provides transport facilities to both students and teachers.
- Central Library- The Central Library has a large collection of TextBooks, Reference Books and reputed Journals and Magazines (National and International). It caters to the needs of the Faculty and Students via a rich collection of more than 29000 Books and provides access to 91 National / International periodicals, journals, and magazines.
Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre Faculty
Sandip Institute of technology and research Centre has a diverse faculty chair consisting of 128 professors and highly-qualified faculty comprising PhD holders having more than 10 years of academic experience.
- The Computer Engineering department consists of 1 professor, 23 assistant professors and 5 PhD holders.
- The Mechanical Engineering department consists of 3 distinguished professors, 18 assistant professors and 7 PhD holders.
- The Engineering Sciences and Humanities faculty comprises 15 assistant professors, 2 professors and 4 PhD holders.
Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre FAQs
Ques. What is the cutoff for the postgraduate courses at SITRC?
Ques. What is the fee structure for the courses at SITRC?
Ans. The fee structure of the courses provided at SITRC is as follows-
- Undergraduate (B. Tech courses)- INR 110000 per year.
- Postgraduate (M. Tech courses)- INR 111500 per year.
- Postgraduate (MBA courses)- INR 150000 per year.
Ques. When is the application form for the entrance examinations released?
Ques. Does SITRC provide any certificate courses?
Ques. What are documents required during the time of an application?