Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCE) is an engineering college located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and offers undergraduate, postgraduate degrees, and PhD courses in various disciplines of engineering.
SPCE offers all the courses under departments of Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, and Structural engineering.
Admissions to all the UG, PG and Ph.D. courses are based on various national level and state level entrance exams conducted by the University of Mumbai.
- Admission to the UG is given on the basis of the rank obtained by the candidate in Maharashtra Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET) or JEE (Main)
- Admission to the PG is given on the basis of the rank obtained by the candidate in GATE Examination.
- Admission to the PhD is given on the basis of the rank obtained by the candidate in PET or other relevant exams, and interview
- Candidates must fulfill all the eligibility requirements before filling up the application form.
- The candidates need to attend the common counselling process conducted by the university.
- The seats are alloted to the students based on their performance in the exams.
With more than 55 years of legacy, SPCE has multiple accreditations and it was ranked #114 by NIRF 2019.
Check SPCE Fee Structure
Sardar Patel College of Engineering Highlights 2021
|Name||Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCE), Mumbai|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit based on MHTCET or JEE Mains|
|Admission mode||University Counselling|
|Courses||B.Tech, B.Tech(Lateral Entry), M.Tech, PhD|