Sardar Patel College of Engineering provides various undergraduate and postgraduate Engineering courses to the interested students. The different courses available are BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, BA, MA and much more. Candidates can check the various courses examination result on the university website. This college is located in Mumbai and is affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
The university offers semester course system which is further divided into two categories i.e. an even semester and an odd semester. The even semester begins from January. On the other hand, the odd semester held from July. Students must keep their eyes on the university website to check the latest updates.
Candidates can get the admission to the UG & PG courses only after clearing the engineering entrance examination conducted by the university. For appearing into an examination candidates have to register themselves by filling online application form. Candidates can get the application form through the university website.
The entrance examination consists of objective and multiple choice questions. Students have to complete the examination within a specific period of time. The questions are asked from the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Aptitude etc. Candidates have to read all the instructions carefully before attempting entrance examination.
Sardar Patel College of Engineering Result 2020
The result of both the semester examination is published separately on the university website. The odd semester examination is conducted on November. On the other hand, the even semester examination is held on May. Candidates can check their result through online mode only. The Result will not be sent through post or courier or any other offline mode.
Students who are failed in the examination and are not satisfied with their marks can apply for revaluation process. After the completion of the regular examination, candidates can apply for revaluation examination. The registration for revaluation examination opens for a specific period of time. The revaluation examination result is also published on the university website.
By following below steps candidates can check their examination result:
- Candidates should open the university official website
- Then search for the Offices tab present on the menu bar of the university website.
- Then further click on the Examination Office option given under the Offices tab
- After that click on the Results option present on the left side of the website.
- After clicking on the particular option candidates will be redirected to another page where different courses and semester result link is available
- Then candidates should click on the particular result link according to their requirement
- After clicking on the link result will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen as PDF file format
- Now candidates can download and take a printout of the result for their future use.
Sardar Patel College of Engineering Academic Calendar 2020
The Academic calendar helps candidates to start their examination preparation prior. It contains the information regarding the commencement of classes, examination dates, venue, holiday lists etc. The university publishes the academic calendar on its official website. Candidates can download the calendar through the website. They are available in the PDF file format.
Following steps help candidates to check their academic calendar:
- Firstly, open and visit the university official website
- Then candidates need to search for the Schedules option present on the website homepage
- After that click on the Academic calendar option present under the Schedules option OR
- Directly click on the “Academics Calendar” option.
- Then PDF file of academic calendar displays in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Now candidates can view, download and take a printout of the document to keep the record.
Sardar Patel College of Engineering Time Table 2020
Different courses and semester timetable publishes separately on the university website. Candidates should check their university website on regular basis to get the latest updates and notifications regarding the result, exams etc. The Timetable is comprised of information regarding time, a particular course, date, holidays etc. Candidates can download the timetable through online mode only.
By following below instructions candidates are able to check and download the timetable:
- Firstly, open the university official website
- Then search for the Scheduled option present on the website homepage
- After that candidates are able to find various courses timetable links under the Schedules option
- Now candidates have to select particular link to view the timetable
- After clicking on the particular link, timetable will be displayed in front of the candidate’s screen as PDF file format
- Finally, candidates can view and take a printout of the timetable for their future reference.