Shatabdi Institute of Engineering and Research was established in 1999 by Amruta Educational and Welfare Trust. It is affiliated to University of Pune. It is located at Nashik, Maharashtra.
- It is established on spacious campus having 23.16 acres of land and has built-up area of 147906 sq.ft.
- College campus is fully developed and well established with all the amenities for students for their pursuit of education, extra curricular activities, sports and hobbies.
- SIER is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and offers undergraduate engineering course in five branches
- Shatabdi mohastav- A programme celebrated by department of computer science.
- Workshop- Core Java Workshop for TE & BE students
- ACE week- An academic week for the department of computer science.
- 400 sq.m area
- Siting capacity 120 students
- 6000 books
- 40 journal
- Boys hostel capacitating 100 students
- Girls hostel capacitating 50 students
- Paper presentation- Faculty of computer department has 2 paper presentations in International conferences.
- Boxing Championship- Student of mechanical departments took part in National level boxing championship, won 1st prize in 7 km mud race.
- Paper presentation- Faculty of mechanical departments has 3 National conferences.