Shivalik College of Engineering was established by Rijan Educational Society in the year 2008.it is affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun and Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee.
- It is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
- It is located in the foothills of Shivalik ranges on the area of about 16 acres of land
- It is situated on Shimla Bypass Road around 13 KM from ISBT
- It is 16 KM from the Nearest Railway Station
- And 40 KM from Nearest Airport Jolly Grant Airport
- Development of Incubation Center for project Development
- Students working on floating PV plant Design
- Stimulation work on solar cell
- Corporations Readiness Centre with FNC Technologies
- National Institute- Industry Forum for Energy
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- The Institute of Engineers
More than 19 students got selected in On-Campus Recruitment at the college.
- 3 seater for girls
- 3 seater for boys
Buses on 3 routes
- Best Industry Interface Award 2013- by CMAI, AICTE and Uttarakhand Technical University
SHIVA Fest: the annual fest of the college organizing live performances by ASTITVA group.