ShriRam College of Engineering & Management (SRCEM) was established in 1998 by "Dayal Seva Evam Shiksha Samiti, Morena". Since inception SRCEM is endeavoring for the quality and excellence in technical education.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified institutes
- Highest number of qualified, dedicated PhD and M. Tech Faculties.
- Spread over 50 acres of land on the National Expressway, popularly known as AB Road, the college has its own fully developed campus, situated at Banmore, just at a small distance of 12 kms from Gwalior City.
- Majestic college building, constructed with attractive look, covers an area of approximately 27,000 sq. mtrs. The building, well recognized as one of the finest in the region, is surrounded by lush green environment which is very congenial for learning and studies. Institute has spacious and properly ventilated 25 class / tutorial rooms, two drawing halls, common rooms for boys and girls and a huge library, rich in books and international technical journals, 41 laboratories, well equipped with modern equipments of state of art technology are the core of teaching-learning process.
- To provide high quality engineering education in professional manner making them most suitable for industries and business houses.
- To meet the growing demand from the industry and commerce, research and development establishment, educational institutions by producing technocrats of high professional knowledge and skills.
- To enrich knowledge and skill of students ensuring that the same match with global demand of technical hands.
- To ensure overall personality development of the students.
- To expand horizons of knowledge through academic contribution with the help of highly qualified renowned core associates and visiting faculty.
- SRGOC is committed to provide the students an environment and launching platform to business and industrial world. It has an exclusive state of the art Training and Placement cell to facilitate the process
- T&P cell is focused not on placement activity alone , but one of the most important parts of T&P Cell is TRAINING. It is strongly believed that it not only important to place students in reputed, well know and well paying companies but also to train them to be better professionals. We at SRGOC have a separate annual calendar of training activities wherein we invite corporate and industry guests to address the students. Regular industrial visits to companies such as Cadbury, JK Tyre, SAB Miller etc and summer training projects are also part of the overall training schedule of students. Many students have done their summer training projects in companies such as –BSNL, RDE, BHEL, DRDE etc
- The strong feature of SRGOC is the strong alumni base. SRGOC’s alumni are placed all over the world in top MNCs like Wipro, TCS, IBM, Infosys, Capgemini ,ICICI Bank, HDFC, BHEL,NTPC, Vedanta etc. Regular seminars and workshops are conducted by the Alumni Club in the campus, wherein students interact with the alumni and enrich themselves with their vast experience.
In the year 2012-13 eight students were selected at state level sports. The following students played at state level.
Mr. Rahul Baghwale
Mr. Dheeraj Kumar
Mr. Shraval Shrivastava
Mr. Manvendra Singh
Mr. Joginder Singh
Mr. Mukesh Kanoria
Mr. Himanshu Sharma
After performing brilliantly at the state level competitions, two of our students Mr.Rahul Baghwale and Mr. Joginder Singh have been selected for the West Zone.
- Digital Library with around 2500 Titles and 30000 plus number of books.
- Subscription to IEEE & ASME Journals.
- Wi - Fi connectivity throughout the campus.
- Excellent Lease -line internet facility in more than 800 computers.
- Financial aid to students participating in national / international level competitions.
- Conducted highest number of workshop/seminars, national conference and events.
- Industrial visit for practical exposure.
- Collaboration with IIT Bombay for "Employment of Teachers/Students " under National Mission on Education, [MHRD]
- ShrimRam Talent Search
- Kala Mandir