Shridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology - [SIET] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Shridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology (SIET), Tumkur was established in 2002 under Sri Shridevi Charitable Trust by the founder trustee Dr. M.R. Hulinaykar. The Institute offers seven undergraduate courses and six post graduate courses with an annual intake of 690 students.
- Vision of the Institute is “To create centers of excellence in the field of Engineering, IT Education, Medical, Paramedical and Managerial skills, comparable to the best in the world for creating professionals who shall be leaders in the innovation, entrepreneurship and creativity”
- Mission of the Institute is “To develop world class institutions in the field of Medical, Paramedical, Engineering and Emerging technologies with a highly developed educational infrastructure, excellent faculty to provide a state of art in teaching and learning process”
- SIET is an ISO 9001:2000 certified Institute
- Institute is situated on Tumkur – Mumbai Highway 5 Km from railway station, 4 Km from KSRTC Bus stand.
- Institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum
- Sports and Games
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Industrial visits
- Soft skill Training
- Adventure Club
Periodicals and Journals
Infomania 2012-It was a State level Technical Symposium organized by Department of ISE, SIET Tumkur.