Sri Jagadguru Balagangadharanatha Swamiji Institute of Technology is spread across 50 acres of land in amidst peace and tranquility. The college is committed to give quality education to encourage the personal, social & intellectual growth through educational programme leading to high academic standards.
Attracting facts of SJBIT :
- NBA Accredited College
- 8 PG Programmes
- 7 Research Centers
- Well equipped labs with 1300 Computers
- Library facility with 25000 books including digital library
- High tech department seminar halls: 6 Nos
- 1500 seater Indoor Auditorium
- 400 Mtrs track playground & Indoor Sports Complex
- 2 Girls Hostels & 2 Boys Hostels in the Campus
- Commercial complex with ATM Counter
- Transport facility from city to campus : 13 Nos
- 24 hours medical facility in the campus
- Insurance cover to all students worth Rs 1.00 lakh
Departments of the College :
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Information Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of MBA
- Department of Basic Sciences
Placement Summary :
Pay Package (Per Annum) in lakhs
Placed so far
NTT Data Global Delivery Services
And many more
SJBIT Library :
- Library to date has a total collection of 15,200 volumes of books with about 2,920 titles.
- 550 CDs/ DVD's/ Floppies provided with books as learning materials and 240 Journals/Magazines CDs / DVDs.
- 30 Nos. of Dictionaries, Handbooks, Encyclopedias.
- 50 Project Reports.
- 130 Bound Volumes of Journals.
- The library at present is subscribing to 60+ National and International Technical Journals & Magazines including IEEE & ACM Journals.
- 10 general Magazines & 11 Newspapers.
Meritorious Scholarships by Management:
Management has been granting scholarships to the meritorious student who performs well in their academics. The amount granted for this scheme is of rupees 35,000/- each.
BE, MBA & M.Tech (SC, ST& OBC) Students Scholarship :
- Social Welfare Office Bangalore provides scholarship for SC, ST students whose annual income is below 2 lakhs.
- Department of Technical Education Bangalore provides scholarship for SC, ST (B.E) students whose annual income is above 2 lakhs.
- Department of Technical Education Bangalore provides scholarship for OBC students whose annual income is 11,000 & CAT-I students whose annual income is UNLIMITED.
MBA, M.Tech students Scholarship:
- BCM office Bangalore, Government of Karnataka provides scholarship for OBC students whose annual income is 11,000 & CAT-I students whose annual income is UNLIMITED.
- VTU, Belgaum provides scholarship for SC & ST Students whose annual income is above 2 lakhs.
Bcm Office Taluk Panchayat Scholarship:
OBC & CAT-1 Students applying for scholarship
- BCM student’s annual income below-15000
- Cat-1 student’s annual income unlimited
- Cat-1 student’s annual income -22000 income (Sub Category)