SVCE Quick Updates

July 1: Application Correction date for AP EAMCET 2020 will start from July 4 till July 7. Check Here

June 24: AP ICET Exam Window opens for changing of Exam Centres till June 25. The registration date closes on 30 June. Read More

May 20: AP ICET application deadline extended to June 15. Apply Now

May 9: Registration Deadline for APICET exam is May 20. Exam will be held on July 25. Apply Now

Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering (SVCE) is a private engineering college established in the year 2007, at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. The college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and is approved by AICTE. It offers UG & PG courses in the field of Engineering, Management & Computer Applications. The college has state-of-the-art infrastructure and qualified faculties to deliver high-quality technical education

SVCE Tirupati Highlights

Established | Institute Type 2007 | Private
Affiliated to JNTUA
Approval AICTE
Accredited by  NAAC with A Grade 
Courses offered UG & PG
Basic Admission Criteria Entrance-based
Entrance Exam EAMCET, GATE/PGECET, ICET
Application Mode Online 
Official Website http://svce.edu.in/ 

SVCE Tirupati Courses

Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering offers B.Tech at the UG level & M.Tech, MCA, MBA at the PG level. The courses with their details are tabulated below: 

Courses Details
B.Tech
  • Specializations: Electronics & Communications Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering
  • Duration: 4 Years 
  • Eligibility: 45% in 10+2 with PCM
  • Selection Criteria: EAMCET 
M.Tech
  • Specializations: Computer Science & Engineering, Digital Systems & Computer Electronics, VLSI Design, Embedded Systems, Power Systems, Advanced Manufacturing Systems
  • Duration: 2 Years
  • Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream with at least 50% marks
  • Selection Criteria: GATE/PGECET 
MCA
  • Duration: 2 Years 
  • Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks with Mathematics as a subject at the 10th level
  • Selection Criteria: AP-ICET
MBA
  • Specializations: Finance, Marketing, Human Resources Systems
  • Duration: 2 Years 
  • Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks
  • Selection Criteria: AP-ICET 

Read more: SVCE Tirupati Courses and Fees

SVCE Tirupati Admission

UG Admissions: Admissions to B.Tech are done on the basis of AP-EAMCET scores. Allocation of 70% of the seats is based on merit in EAMCET and the remaining 30% of the seats are allotted Management Quota. 

PG Admissions: In the case of M.Tech Admissions, 70% of the seats are allotted on the basis of merit in GATE / PGECET. Remaining 30% of the seats are allotted through Management Quota.

MCA & MBA Admission: Allocation of 70% of the seats are done on the basis of merit in AP-ICET. Remaining 30% of the seats are allotted through Management Quota.

How to apply?

  • Visit the institute’s portal
  • Fill in the admission enquiry form
  • The Admission Department will contact you to proceed with the next steps

Read more: SVCE Tirupati Admission

SVCE Tirupati Placement 

The placement cell of Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering provides internship and placement opportunities to its students. The college trains them and gives various career opportunities to select the right path. It enhances their skills by providing counselling and proper guidance. 

Some of the top recruiters are Accenture, IBM, Infosys, Oracle, Cognizant, Wipro, Capgemini, GENPACT, Tech Mahindra, HP, HCL, and many more. The highest package offered by the companies is INR 7 LPA while the average package is INR 1.4 LPA

Read more: SVCE Tirupati Placement

SVCE Tirupati Facilities

  • Library: The college has a library with all modern facilities and has a digital section with an internet facility. It contains a large number of books, journals, and magazines. The student can subscribe to national, international, and e-journals in Engineering and allied disciplines.
  • Laboratory: The College has a large laboratory for students. It is a well-equipped, spacious and has all modern facilities.
  • Accommodation: The College has separate hostels for boys and girls with various facilities.
  • Canteen: There is a great canteen inside the college campus and that provides a meal at a reasonable price.

Read more: SVCE Tirupati Hostel

SVCE Tirupati FAQs

Ques. Who can select the MCA Program?

Ans. Students who would like to pursue MCA need to pass graduation with 50% marks and clear ICET exam. 

Ques. Can Diploma holders take admission to the B.Tech course?

Ans. 20% of the seats are available for Engineering Diploma holders, on the basis of their merit at ECET

Ques. What is the total seat intake capacity for MBA?

Ans. There are 240 seats for MBA

Ques. What is the duration and total marks for AP-ICET?

Ans. It is an offline test of 150 minutes duration and consists of 200 marks

Ques. Is there any orientation program conducted by the college?

Ans. Yes, the college conducts an orientation program for the students in the first semester.

Ques. Is there any contact number for admission related queries?

Ans. Yes, you can contact the admission in-charge at +91 8886644985 or +91 8886644969