St. Joseph's College of Engineering & Technology (SJCET), Palai was established in 2002 under Diocesan Technical Education Trust. It is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kottayam and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The vision of the college is to develop into a world-class, pace-setting institute of engineering and technology with distinct identity and character and offering a variety of programs and services that meets the goals and aspirations of the people. The mission of the college is to be a leading provider of technical education programs and related services of the highest quality and standards of excellence to meet the demands of business, industry and the community and thereby to contribute to India's socio-economic progress.
Department of Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
Department of Computer Science & Application
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering
Department of Humanities
Department of Business Administration
Department of Computer Application
Investigations on 4D Ultrasound in diagnosis of Cardiovascular Abnormalities
Batch 2013 - 2014
Name of Recruiter Company
Number of Students Placed
Civil Construction Sector
Extra Curricular Activities
The college has a well designed auditorium cum multi-purpose hall with a seating capacity of 1250 persons.
The institute has spacious and well furnished classrooms.
The computer centre has 750 PC’s which are well equipped with latest tools and technologies.
The library spread over an area of 1400 sq. mtrs. and has a collection of over 9066 titles and 31981 volumes of books. it subscribes to 93 national and 34 international journals. It is subscribes to 14 newspapers and provide access to 15085 e-journals.
Available for both boys and girls students separately with accommodation capacity of 260 male students and 200 female students.