The Techno School, Bhubaneshwar was established in the year 2005 under the sponsorship of Odisha Education Trust with an aim of imparting good education and technical skills that will empower the students with professional competencies
- College is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology and is approved by AICTE
- College is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Students from the college also have won various awards in various events one of them was Google online marketing challenge 2010 in which students from 76 countries participated.
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Economics
- Department of English
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Physics
No. Of students placed
Mallcom India Ltd
Prospus Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Analytical Technologies Ltd.
Ruva Customer Services Pvt. Ltd
Hyma Plates and vessels Pvt. Ltd
- Cultural Activities
Library: College library has 40,000 volumes of books and 6,000 titles of books. College library also has subscribed to journals and periodicals. As library is part of DELNET it is beneficiary for the students as they can access various well e-journals.
Computing Facility: College has 350 intel core- I computers with operating systems like windows XP, windows vista, windows 7, Unix, solaris 8 an linux. Computers are connected through LAN and internet facilities are also available.
State engineering college