Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering (YCCE), an autonomous institute was established in 1984 by Nagar Yuwak Shikshan Sanstha, Nagpur. It is renowned for engineering education and research. The college is situated on a picturesque hilly terrain of 14 acres. It offers six undergraduate and ten postgraduate courses in the field of Engineering and Technology.
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
- It is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- It has become the first private engineering college to acquire Autonomous Status in Central India
The College has tie-ups with reputed universities including Purdue University, University of Massachusetts, Northern Illinois University, Lawrence Technological University, Hartford University and Arizona State University in the U.S.A., Scotland Colleges International in U.K. and SVNIT, Surat, India for collaborative research and consultancy activities.
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- The College has three-storied library housing over 75,500 books, more than 26800 titles, 670 e-journals, 128 national journals
- Digital Library with dedicated server having VODs from NPTEL and IIT Kharagpur and a sufficient amount of e-study material
- The College provides separate hostel for boys and girls
- The hostel is located in the college premises. It can accommodate as many as 255 students
The Computer lab has about 123 latest P-IV machines, connected to servers through campus LAN. It also maintains over 1540 computers in the campus, connected through campus LAN with fiber optic backbone.