Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering (YCCE), Nagpur was established in the year 1984. It has the approval of AICTE & is affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University. NAAC has accredited the college with an ‘A’ grade. It has been ranked at 139th position among the engineering colleges by NIRF in 2020. Presently, it is running B.Tech across 7 disciplines and M.Tech across 6 disciplines.
YCCE Nagpur Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1984| Private Institute|
|Affiliation||RTM Nagpur University|
|Courses offered||UG & PG|
|Entrance Exam||MH-CET, JEE Mains, GATE|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
YCCE Nagpur Courses
Following are the courses offered by Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering at different levels:
|B.E.||Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecom Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Technology.||50% marks in 10+2 with PCM|
|B.E (Lateral)||Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecom Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Technology||Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. Degree with mathematics as a compulsory subject.|
|M.Tech||CAD/CAM, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering, Communication Engineering, Integrated Power Systems||B. Tech/ BE in the relevant stream with 50% marks|
Read more: YCCE Nagpur Courses & Fees
YCCE Nagpur Admission
Admission to the B.E. program is based on the scores obtained by the candidates on MHT-CET or JEE Mains & counselling conducted by DTE, Maharashtra. On the other hand, the selection of candidates for M.Tech admission is done based on GATE scores.
How to Apply?
To apply to any course in the college through CAP, follow the steps provided below:
- Register at the DTE website, for admission against both CAP and ILA seats.
- After online registration, take a printout of application form
- Appear for confirmation of application form and verification of documents by visiting any one of the designated Facilitation Centers (FC).
- Candidates will get acknowledgment from FC to take part in the remaining admission process as per the merit list published on the DTE, website.
- Pay the registration fees through online mode
Read more: YCCE Nagpur Admissions
YCCE Nagpur Placements
The department of training & placement connects with various industries to conduct training, getting live projects, and also providing placement opportunities to the students.
The placement department arranges Personality Development Programs, GDs, Interview Techniques, Campus Recruitment Training, & many more to make the students well-prepared for the campus interviews
Many top organizations including MNCs visit the College for campus recruitment. Amongst many, few top recruiters are Amazon, Byjus, Cognizant, HSBC, HCL Technologies, Infosys, L& T, Wipro Technologies, Reliance, Mindtree, Mphasis, Capgemini, AMDOCS, Reliance JIO & many more
- Highest Salary Package: 4.5 LPA
- Average Salary offered: 3.31 LPA
Read more: YCCE Nagpur Placements
YCCE Nagpur Facilities
The college provides a large number of facilities to its students, the list of the same has been mentioned below:
- Central Computer Centre: The institute has a highly modern and well-equipped computer centre which acts as an asset for students with immediate access to computers. This allows them to gain a practical understanding of the theoretical subject matter.
- Library: A good and well-stocked library is there which gives access to thousands of books, encyclopedias, and journals to its students.
- Hostel: Hostel facilities are available for its students. There are a mess facility and a separate hostel for both girls and boys.
- Sports: As a part of recreational activities, the college hosts various sports-related events and also encourages its students to maintain active participation in the same.
- Medical Facilities: The college offers several up-to-date and modern medical facilities for its students
- Canteen: There is a canteen facility for their students where students can unwind after a long day and have a wide variety of meals at an affordable price.
- Bank: The college also has an ATM which makes access to money easier to the college students and staff.
- Other facilities: Auditorium, Gym & Swimming pool, Transport, sports facilities, internet center.
Read more: YCCE Nagpur Hostel
YCCE Nagpur FAQs
Ques. How to apply for Institute Level Quota?
Ques. How many ILA seats are there?
Ques. Is the YCCE Nagpur free from Ragging?
Ques. Is there any reservation in Yashwantrao Chavan College of Engineering?
Ques. What is the intake capacity of the B.Tech Lateral Entry?