CC Sheth College of Commerce, Ahmedabad is a degree college affiliated to Gujarat University, Ahmedabad and it was established in the year 1968. Back then, it was known as Navgujarat Vanijya Mahavidyalaya. The college works as a part of Navgujarat Group of Colleges managed by Vidya Bhavan Trust.
CC Sheth College of Commerce offers education in three-year full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com.).
- Applicant passed in 10+2 with at least 50% marks with English as one of the subjects can apply for admission in B.Com program.
- Final admission is based on the merit in the qualifying examination.
- College grants no admission based on management quota.
- Reservation of seats for the students who are of Gujarat origin and belong to Scheduled Castes is 7 %, for Scheduled Tribes, reservation is of 15% while 27% seats are reserved for Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and orphan of any caste.
- Applicants may apply online through the Gujarat University website in the month of June.
Read More: CC Sheth College of Commerce Fees Structure
Highlights Table of CC Sheth College of Commerce
|Name of the Institute||CC Sheth College of Commerce, Ahmedabad|
|Institute Type||Private/ Grant in Aid|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based|
CC Sheth College of Commerce B.Com. Admission 2019
A full-time three-year B.Com. program is offered by the CC Sheth College of Commerce, Ahmedabad. The basic eligibility criteria for admission to Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (B.Com) is having passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA with English as a medium from a recognized board.
Final selection of candidates to three-year B.Com. is merit-based. Candidates may apply online through the forms available at the official website of the Gujarat University.
|Courses||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Com.||Advanced Accounting & Basic Statistics||Pass in 10+2 with at least 50% marks from a recognized institute with English as one of the subjects.||Based on merit in the qualifying exam.|
- The intake in B.Com. English is 450 while it is 150 for B.Com. Gujarati.
- Students who have not opted Accountancy as a subject in 12th will have to pay INR 1000 additional Tuition fee and INR 500 exam fees to bridge the course..
- Candidate must have passed from the Gujarat Board, Central Board of Secondary Education, Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi, National Institute of Open Schooling or International School Board.
- Application forms are made available in the month of June every year.
- Admission will be subject to the guideline with regards to intake as sanctioned by the Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
- The criteria of college for deciding merit will be as follows:
- Aggregate marks obtained in qualifying examination (Only external)
- Marks in English during qualifying examination.
- Aggregate marks of 12th Examination or equivalent examination and Date of Birth.
CC Sheth College of Commerce Application Process 2019
The application process CC Sheth College of Commerce, Ahmedabad is off-campus online through the application forms available at official website of the Gujarat University.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
- Click on the Admissions tab and select B.Com. To apply.
- Create a login id and generate a password for future use.
- Candidates may fill the application forms after logging in and upload the photograph and signature.
- After confirmation of authentication of details, submit the application form.
- Admission committee shall publish the list of short-listed candidates.
- Applicants will have to again login to fill 10 choices of the Institute for getting admitted in.
- Select, “CC Sheth College of Commerce, Ahmedabad” as a preferred choice.
- Make the payment of application fee through the online mode.
- Candidates will have to visit the help-center as determined by the University for Document Verification.
- Submit self-attested copies of the following attested documents along with the print out of the registration form at the Help Center.
- SSC Examination Mark-sheet.
- HSC Examination Mark-sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate, Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate.
- Caste certificate (for SC, ST, or SEBC), issued by the authority.
- Non Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family.
- Certificate of Physical Disability.
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman.
- A copy of certificate of In-Serviceman
Reservation by CC Sheth College of Commerce, Ahmedabad
College reserves seats for following categories as per the norms of Gujarat University, Ahmedabad as follows:
|Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and orphan of any caste.||27%|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College